On this episode, we can learn a lot about money, marriage, and raising financially responsible children from Mrs. Diane Harris!
Diane is an award-winning personal finance journalist and financial wellness expert. She believes managing your money wisely is critical to your health and well-being and to living the life you aspire to.
Previously, she was the editor-in-chief of Time Inc.’s Money Magazine, the first woman to hold the top spot, and one of the founding editors of its website, Money.com. Currently, she is the Editorial Director of Considerable.com, a new financial and lifestyle brand for people in their 50s and 60s that will launch officially in September, but you can check it out now.
- How to Make Your Money Last by Jane Bryant Quinn
- Make the Most of Your Money Now by Jane Bryant Quinn
- Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People by Jane Bryant Quinn
- The Index Card: Why Personal Finance Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated by Helaine Olen and Harold Pollack
- How to Be a Financial Grownup: Proven Advice from High Achievers on How to Live Your Dreams and Have Financial Freedom by Bobbi Rebell
- Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry
How to Connect with Diane: